Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Competency One: Worship and Rites of Passage
- Knows how to prepare holistic, inclusive worship and rituals for life passages.
- Demonstrates awareness of multicultural and multigenerational approaches to worship.
- Prepares and delivers engaging sermons, homilies, and reflections.
- Works collaboratively with professional colleagues and lay worship leaders.
- Uses arts to create multisensory worship. Integrates theological theory and practice.